Delaware County Auditor
Integrity, Transparency, and Accountability Creating Positive Change in Your Government.
I will serve the People of Delaware County by assessing accurate property values and assisting residents in property value disputes; by helping seniors, disabled and veterans obtain tax relief. I will lead this effort with practical, innovative ideas by making sure they have accessible relevant, and accurate information. This needs to be on a modernized, upgraded website that meets the needs of the People of Delaware County. I will also diligently administer the duties of dog licenses and oversee county weights and measures.
· A degree in Business Administration from Ohio State University
· A realtor since 1989, with Broker status in 2008 gives me practical real estate experience.
· I taught Real Estate as an Adjunct Professor at Columbus State.
· I manage and account for 64 single-family homes and oversee the accounting for 4 companies and 2 non-profits.
· As a 29-year county resident, business owner, and the real estate professional, I bring a unique perspective/determination to this position.
· This is highlighted in my business background and exhibited even in outside activities winning multiple marathons.